Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Photos of "The Boys" for Greg

When I left Greg in Bonaire he asked me to post some photos on the blog of Chase and Beanie so he could see them. I have finally had time to do this. I've been busy!


So here are a couple of Chase and Beanie before they got bathed and had their hair trimmed.



Chase: Beanie:


Now the new and improved versions.


Beanie in motion.


Chase looking up at me saying he is hungry and wondering why I don't give him MORE!



This photo shows Chase's leg they had to shave so they could administer IV fluids. You can also get a peek-a-boo view of his tummy that was also shaved for the ultrasound.


I gotta run. Ever since I got home Chase has been whining that he is HUNGRY. He is now fed 3x/day and you'd think I was starving him. He has lost 2 pounds since his hospital visit and weighs in at a whopping 10.6 pounds.


Like most humans - he hates being on a low-fat diet. He just came into the office again, found some paper on the floor and is scraping at it to get my attention. Yes, he's feeling much better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see that you're back, and that Chase has perked up and is feeling better. He must have been happy happy happy to see you come home! Hope you had a wonderful vacation.
Peggy