Thursday, May 31, 2007

More Bonaire

For the past couple days I was using the computers here at the hotel for internet access. Then I decided to ask if they have wireless and they do! So I can load pics to the blog.

Here is Greg at the TSA/Security station at Seatac. He always gets tagged because of the equipment he carries. They are like...what in the hell is all this funky gadgetry. Then the security guy that you see in the photo below - man on the right... he was a super chatterbox. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!!!!



Don't you just love the white gloves??


As we were walking back from town yesterday we came upon this beautiful plant.


Next is a beautiful sunset. We enjoyed dinner at a resort/hotel just down the street from where we are staying. We love being able to eat dinner right on the water. It is a lovely way to have a meal! They make the best gazpacho!

Now on to knitting related content.

Here are the Pomatomus socks looking out at the view from our room.




Here is the Memories of Ukraine made from Euroflax in French Blue. This is a top down sweater that looks kind of funky in this photo. I am just past the armholes, now knitting the body. I have to knit 14.5 inches. It is getting a bit tedious at the moment. Thanks to Michale, I downloaded some audiobooks on the iPod so I can listen to books 11 and 12 of the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. This way I can "read" and knit at the same time!

One more Bonaire related photo. I took this picture this morning as Greg was going "off to work". Since his official last day of work at Boeing is June 30, underwater photography will be one of his "jobs" in retirement! Don't forget to check his website! He won't post anything of this trip until he gets back. He's seen a lot of fun things - seahorse, eel, rays, turtles, filefish, etc.


So far the hightlight of my snorkeling was a french angel. So adorable. The last time we were here we saw this pair of french angel's and I fell in love with them. I even saw an eel - a small one.

I best be off to enjoy more of my vacation. I can't believe it is Thursday already!!

Thanks for all the well wishes on my last post. I appreciate it!

No comments: