Monday, May 14, 2007

I found another source of Kauni

A quick note about Kauni yarn. I know a lot of you are looking for it.

I found an Ebay storefront from the UK that carries it. They do not have the colourway used in the Ruth's Kauni Cardi sweater(colourway EQ) but if you want to experience Kauni, you can find it here. I have purchased from Janette before and she is very trustworthy and if I recall the shipping is pretty quick.

The shipping costs seem reasonable as well.

She probably will be getting more so just keep checking back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

neat! good to know - and my LYS, Knitty City, in Manhattan, has ordered a whole bunch of it, including the EQ (the Ruth's cardi colorway - so, if anyone lives around nyc, you can go there and fondle it in person ... when it comes in, I'll post info on my blog -