Thursday, August 31, 2006

Forty and Fabulous!

I lived to tell about turning 40. I had a wonderful time out at Bangrila. This is Bangrila for anyone who hasn't had the pleasure of being there.


My family - sisters, nieces, nephews and hubby made the day extra special. Not all my sisters were there for the actual birth date but those of us there had a lot of fun last Thursday August 24. Here are some photos from the birthday celebrations:

Here I am opening my gift from Trish, Cheryl, Nicole and Connor.

Greg knew I like my trash magazines - especially when out at the lake. My sibs and I like to read about the stars...


Here I am with my new Tag Heuer watch. My nephew was very impressed with the diamonds. I kept singing that diamonds are a girl's best friend!
Here is a close-up of my new bling!



We had a wonderful ice cream cake that Trish and Cheryl made! What a treat!!!!

IT WAS A PERFECT DAY!

No comments: