Sunday, December 23, 2007

For Baby Harris

Who is Baby Harris?

Baby Harris is the baby of Tony Harris. Tony was an ex-WSU basketball player that was playing basketball in Brazil when he unexpectedly disappeared. You may recall the news stories of his sudden disappearance.

Ryan, of Dulaan fame, organized a Baby Harris project. Knitters and others answered the call to make something for this baby(and mom).

Here is what I created:


Here is a close-up of the eyelash detail I added for this elephant. For some reason I just have this clear picture in my head about the elephants I saw while we were in South Africa last year. I just recall their long eyelashes.


I hope Baby Harris enjoys this little blue elephant. I also hope that Baby Harris and his/her mom knows there are a lot of folks out there that care about them. I am one of those people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I recognize one of Baby Blue Elephant's feet...