Saturday, February 03, 2007

Gilt(y) Pleasures

In a prior post I showed some yarn I purchased to knit a Louisa Harding design called Gilt. Here is my progress. The back is done, the front is over half done.


I was hoping to have it done by next weekend for our trip to Friday Harbor. This will not happen unless I kill myself getting it done. I am not willing to sacrifice my body for the sake of getting this done by next Thursday!

I have neck pain and...that means I'm knitting too much. I started this last Sunday - just a week ago. Tomorrow is Greg's birthday. I doubt I'll get much knitting done on this tomorrow.

I like how it is turning out. I must admit that the stockinette knitting does get a bit boring!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I think it is beautiful, love the color ; ) Friday Harbor sounds great, I've never been up there. Happy B Day to Greg! Enjoy your week!

Anonymous said...

The colors of that sweater are so beautiful...and the stitches so even. I love it and can't wait to see the finished product!

Anonymous said...

That is just lovely. You have a great eye for style and color! Perhaps we'll see it tonight at Ferals?